Travelling by road from Dublin.
1. Follow directions to the N4 motorway (Sligo Road).
2. Once on the N4 simply follow the motorway. You will bypass Maynooth before going through the towns of Enfield and Kinnegad. Continue to follow the N4 following signs for Mullingar and Sligo.
3. Stay on the main road which will bypass Mullingar. The N4 will now take you through the small towns of Rathowen and Edgeworthstown. Once through Edgeworthstown, stay on the road and head for Longford Town.
4. When you get to Longford follow signs for the Westport Road (N5). Stay on this road which will take you through Tarmonbarry and into Strokestown.
5. Park the car in Strokestown for the weekend and have a great time.